Any entrance with two hinges that opens inward or outward is a swing door.
Doors to the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen - all, most likely, swing doors.
Swing doors are divided into two main groups. These are entrance swing doors and interior swing doors. Both types of swing doors can be divided into two subspecies according to some design features:
1) Double-leaf - have two door leaves. The double-hinged door is designed to provide insulation for a room with a large passageway.
2) A single leaf - the door is equipped with just one door leaf.
GENEO entrance doors system
THE REHAU GENEO profile is the first fully reinforced polymer window profile system, composed of RAU-FIPRO, a proprietary fiber composite. That fiber is one of those materials employed in spaceship construction and racing vehicles for outstanding power and load potentials. RAU-FIPRO is the best of both worlds: PVC and fiberglass. Rest assured that GENEO meets the cost-saving requirements, securing the long-term value of your home.
- Depth: 86mm / 6-chamber-system.
- RAU-FIPRO profile core for excellent stability and torsional rigidity.
- Compression-seal technology for superior thermal and acoustical performance.
- Patented integrated reinforcement system for the highest degree of strength and security.
- High-definition finish for weather and stain resistance and ease of maintenance.