Wintegra Windows Inc. has windows that meet the energy efficiency criteria for Canada Greener Homes Initiative. The Canada Greener Homes Initiative is a federal grant program that has been set up to help home owners with renovations and upgrades to a more energy efficient home which includes windows.
Wintegra Windows Inc takes pride in providing Energy Star rated windows including passive house rated windows as part of the solution to energy use and energy savings. As a local BC company manufacturing high quality windows we deliver windows that meet your needs and qualify for grants and rebates. Talk to us today about your windows and how we can help you!
To participate in the Canada Greener Homes Initiative you will require an energy audit. Wintegra Windows does not conduct audits. For approved energy audit companies please do a internet search for Energy Audits in your municipality. Please conduct your own verification of qualifications and license.
To learn more please visit Canada Greener Homes ( add link : https://www.nrcan.gc.ca/energy-efficiency/homes/canada-greener-homes-grant/23441)
Grants from $125 to $5,000
Depending on the energy audit your windows may be covered in part by the grant.
Up to $600 towards EnerGuide home evaluations
towards the total costs EnerGuide home evaluations / energy audits.
From $5,000 to $40,000 Interest fee Loans
Interest-free loans with a repayment term of 10 years.
Eligibility criteria for window grants:
- All equipment must be purchased in Canada. Wintegra manufactures windows in BC
- Online purchases are only eligible if they are ordered from a distributor located in Canada. Wintegra is located in BC.
- The equipment must be on one of the eligible product lists referenced in the following table. All eligible product lists are available in an online searchable format. Wintegra produces Energy Star rated windows
- Keep the ENERGY STAR labels on your windows and doors until after your post-retrofit evaluation. Wintegra provides Energy Star labels.
Important window grant information:
- A complete new window or door and frame replacement can be inserted into the existing frame of an old window or door, but replacements of only the glass sash or door without a frame are not eligible.
- Each rough opening is eligible for a grant of up to $250, up to a maximum of $5,000.
- Please verify energy star window rating for grant amount.
- Wintegra manufactures and installs windows and is not involved in the approval for grants. Wintegra is not liable for grant approvals.